Pole Docks are the least expensive docking solution. Their light-weight design and easy assembly will reduce your install and removal crew requirements. Your kids will thank you!!!
- Suitable for water depths up to 6ft. In general you want the width of the dock to be greater than the depth of the water to ensure stability
- Dock is extremely stable.
- Lake bed should be reasonably firm. For mucky lake beds concrete pads can be put down for support.
- Does not need to be attached to shoreline
- Life expectancy of frame is 30+ years.